maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2011

This time in english

First time I'm trying to write a blog in english, so forgive me if there is any typos!

Last week there did and did not happen anything interesting. In P.E we ran 1500m, and even though I'm not fully satisfied to the result, I'm not completely disappointed either. I know that I did ran at my limit because I had enough strengh to run the last 100m almost my full speed, and my heart didn't feel like jumping out my throat. There will be a re-run in (little bit less than) two weeks. (Hopefully I'll be better that time, at the moment I'm suffering from flu and today I didn't even go to school.)

I was with my cousin Olivia at our other cousins homestable, and... Umm, I could say that we are more wiser after that trip xD Long story in as short as possible: Olivia's pony pissed on the stable's hall, because we didn't understand that Keimo (pony) had to do his needs and that's why it didn't want to be still xDD And then we went outside to drive cart... And, well, we were warned to not to drive to brook, AND WE WANTED TO OBEY, but Keimo didn't. So it freaked out something when I was about to show the pictures I was taken just minutes ago, and it jumped to the brook with the cart still following him. Olivia fell off to the brook and Keimo ran a little bit before decided to climb up (the brook was suprisengly deep!) from there, and I caught him before he ran futher away. Our cameras didn't broke - neither the pony - so hurray to us! : DD

AND NOW I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS. I'm going to get an electric guitar!! YES, AWESOME! My classmate said that he could sell his guitar to me at the price of 150€ or lower! I love him! XDD And I owe him too~ Now he has to tech me how to play the guitar..... xDDD

Saturday I was out with my family, shopping some new clothes. I PROMISE I'll put some picture's here tomorrow! But for now, I have to go 'cause my computer time is ending D:
Bye~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti